Friday, July 5, 2013

Blogging World Here I Come

I am not much of a writer but sometimes things enter my mind and I want to write them down to share. I AM a mother of two beautiful daughters and a wife to a technologically super geek husband. I am an educator whom is passionate about " my kids" and where their educational journey will take them. This upcoming year I will be moving from teaching first grade to the resource classroom. First Grade has been my home for six years and although I loved everyone of those babies , my heart was being pulled in other directions. I began my career in education with special needs children, was certified in Special Education, but decided to use my talents in a general education setting. After six years of including our special babies from life skills to just resource students in my classroom I decided to step into serving them full time. I am so very excited to be able to take these babies further than anyone could ever imagine. More exciting and heartwarming than anything will be the smiles and hugs along the way. Introducing these babies to the endless use of technology is going to be a priority of mine. There are so many things available to guide them to success or even a career one day :) I am so excited about the new followers I have found on twitter and the awesome ideas they share, what a great resource you will all be as I take off on my new journey.

1 comment:

  1. What I love about this is that it is deeply personal yet very telling of who you are! Welcome to blogging Brandi! The world needs your voice!

    ReplyDelete