Friday, July 5, 2013

Freedom

As I watched the firework show tonight many emotions ran through my head. I am thankful to God for the everlasting love & forgiveness he offers me. I am thankful,for the men & women that put their life's on the line for my freedom. I am thankful for my loving husband and two beautiful daughters. Even through all the happiness I felt a touch of sadness. As I enjoy my freedom daily little brother you are unable to experience the daily joys of freedom. I pray that you will realize how precious your freedom is. I pray that when you return home that you will enjoy your freedom and live your life in a way that always allows you to enjoy freedom. As I think of your life our life's, I think of the obstacles we must overcome to enjoy our " freedom". You deserve to be free of hardships, untrue friends and the drugs that take your "freedom". You deserve to be happy, feel loved, discover who you are and make a great life for yourself. Freedom is a word that can be used in many ways. Freedom that was fought for in wars to live freely or freedom from the struggles we have in our life's. I love you with all my heart. <3 Freedom- : the quality or state of being free Acts 13:38-39 38 "Therefore, my brothers and sisters, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. 39 Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment